Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Incredible!

What a 9th. Just when you think things miiiiight not go our way Manny, Ethier and Kemp step up to the plate, literally, and deliver like we all know they can. Talk about excitement.

Reminds me of the scene in Major League when Ms. Phelps says after a towering home run, "That 'otta shut these people up."

I like to say that....especially against the Giants.

In the words of my good friend, Dadams..."This game is crazy."

I agree, Dadams.

GREAT. I love beating the Giants. What Dodger fan doesn't?

Well another W, still in 1st place and tomorrow we pick up another. I must say though, I am looking forward to watching Lincecum pitch. Kid throws like Sandy Koufax, in that his body rotates over his hips and he whips the ball. I just hope he doesn't throw as well as Sandy but it will still be cool to watch him. It will be even cooler when we beat his ass.

No comments: