Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blowouts always lower my blood pressure

Stults decent stuff. When no runs score I suppose its safe to call it decent stuff.

Orlando Hudson, solo homerun top 4. Walks are good. I like when little guys hit bombs. It gives them some trash to talk to the guys who are supposed to hit bombs. I like to think the trash talk is motivating.

Here is why I love baseball. Loney got walked, two on. I left the room, came back, man on second two runs in. I can deduce that the no. 5 hitter, R.J. Martin, hit a double and scored two runs. Maybe later I'll check the box score to make sure but I am pretty sure that's what happened. Man, I love baseball.

LOL, Kemp strikes out on the same pitches every time. Down and away. Just like last season. Down and away. You'd think they would mention it to him, "hey kid, lay off the down and away..."

(Insert 2 hours for dinner at Buca di Beppo)

My goodness I feel massive. Like John Kruk on a bender.

Well I would write more but this game was what we should expect from this team. Lots of runs and great pitching. On paper, this is what we should be doing, the real world however throws bigger breaking balls than Clayton Kershaw. Let's just hope they can all play to their best potential and correct mistakes quickly. If they can do that we can get to 95 wins, easily. If not, better hope for 85. But what do I know? I'm just a fan...

No comments: