Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well it's been a busy few days for me but I did find time to watch Bluetopia: The Los Angeles Dodgers Movie.

So it's time for a review...

It's fun. I wish there were more player interactions and interviews but over all it was fun. It has touching moments and without giving any spoilers is a must watch for Dodger fans who like touching moments and happy people.

They cover life long fans, season ticket holders, peoples' first games and a dude who runs a REALLY cool tattoo shop. I think the fun of the movie is to watch a season I watched all 162 games of from behind the scenes. I just wish the interview with Russell Matrtin was longer, available in bonus features, and wanted more from the clubhouse. So indeed, it is a MUST WATCH for Dodger fans and something you will enjoy year after year.

In other news the bases are juiced for Loney...back to the game...

No comments: